Website GRUPORPP S.A.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, Data Management Intern will be responsible for learning how to manage all department data requested by team and/or coordinated by editorial and marketing managers, including product labels, marketing material, and more to support the business.
The ideal candidate must me enrolled in school and interested in data management. Experience working with cross-functional teams, and data a plus.
The successful candidate must be an unconventional thinker and never afraid to challenge the status quo. This is an unpaid internship opportunity.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ensure assignments are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Manage all department data on share drive and cloud-based integration.
- Prioritize and manage multiple assignments.
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images, IF required.
- Work with images using graphic design software. ie. Adobe Suite, etc.
- Work and manage data using data management software. ie Microsoft Office Suite.
- Organize all UPC data and information.
- Excellent Communication.
- Good organizational skills and strong judgment.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Ability to present ideas and solutions through effective communication.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, priorities, schedules, and deliverables.
- Experience and familiarity with full Adobe CC: Photoshop, Illustrator
- Skilled in PC platforms and Microsoft Office Suite.
Required Education And Experience
- Minimum Qualifications: Enrolled in college.
- Related experience preferred.
RPP Products, Inc. is a full-service manufacturing and distribution company dedicated to serving the needs of Supermarket Chains, Convenience Store Distribution, Automotive Distributors and the Economy / Dollar Store Markets. We offer our customers a complete line of professionally formulated “Oils, Lubricants, Window Wash, Antifreeze, Coolants and Additives in dynamic packages for maintenance and enhanced performance of motor vehicles, marine vessels and industrial machinery.
With incredible growth over the past several years, the career possibilities at RPP Products are endless! Our culture is fast-paced, innovative and intensely collaborative. Our Team Members are passionate, driven and always find a way to get the job done. We work hard while staying true to our family atmosphere. We offer competitive wages and benefits and we hope that you consider joining our team!
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a resume into this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant’s resume will become the property of RPP Products. RPP Products will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity. Upon authorization, only employment agencies that have prior fee agreements with RPP Products and have been actively engaged in this search shall submit resumes directly to the designated RPP Products hiring manager be eligible for placement fees.
RPP Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status or disability in relation to our recruiting, hiring, and promoting practices