The world is becoming digital. Data and AI are one of the hottest growth markets. DvSum is on a mission to bring data-driven decision making to every business. DvSum helps companies make their data trust-worthy and reduce data preparation time for analytics and AI. We do it through our one-of-its-kind data intelligence platform built for the cloud. Companies like Coca-cola use our platform to ensure high quality data drive business operations and analytics.
We are looking for a data management intern to work with our customer success team in helping customers maximize their value out of DvSum.
WHAT WE OFFER :
- Paid, full-time internships in the heart of Silicon Valley. (Remote ok)
- Exposure to a fast-paced, fun and inclusive culture
- A chance to work with world-class experts on challenging projects
- Cross-functional experience working with sales, customer success and product teams
- Opportunity to provide meaningful contributions to a real system used by customers
- High level of access to supervisors (manager and mentor), detailed direction without micromanagement, feedback throughout your internship, and a final evaluation
WHAT WE EXPECT :
- Must be actively enrolled in an accredited college/university program during the time of the internship
- Desired Class Level: 4th year Bachelors or Masters Students
- Desired majors: Business, Computer Science, Mathematics/Statistics, or similar
- When: Summer (May – August or June – September)
- Experience with data analysis using Excel and SQL
- Demonstrate confidence and possess excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Organized and have a high attention to detail and driving results through collaboration, teamwork, and a positive attitude
- Dedication and passion for technology
- Bonus Experience:
- Experience in data quality, cleansing and preparation
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN / GAIN :
- Learn modern data management concepts and tools for knowledge graphs, data quality and data governance
- Experience in doing data analysis and root-cause analysis with real-world customer datasets and data pipelines
- Skills in sales engineering delivering impactful product demos through story-telling
DvSum is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and DvSum.
How do you want to make your impact?