Italic is quality, at cost — our members access hundreds of quality goods from the same manufacturers as top brands at cost. We currently offer men’s and women’s apparel, accessories, and footwear, and home goods like bedding, bath, cookware, and more.
- Model CAC & LTV for a subscription business and help monitor business health
- Perform cohort analyses to determine member engagement & retention across time
- Partner with FP&A and Operations to develop dashboards & custom reporting
- Form proactive, data-driven analyses to guide business decisions
- Design and manage data pipelines to improve accessibility to data & insights across the entire company
- 3+ years of experience in a Business Intelligence, Data Engineering, Data Analyst and/or Data Science role
- Ability to manipulate large data sets with complexity; expert in SQL, fluency in at least one scripting language preferred
- Prior experience with visualization using tools like Tableau, Looker, Domo, etc.
- Strong knowledge of statistics and experimental design.
- Strong communication skills – you know how to document process, express your ideas clearly and concisely
- Entrepreneurial mindset – You know how to work on your own and be an owner of your work (but ask for help when needed)
- Curiosity and a strong work ethic
Italic is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We don’t care about where you went to college, your degree, your age, or what fancy names you might have on your resume. Instead, we’re looking for good people: good at work and with a good heart