Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We are looking for a summer intern to join the Adobe Data Science and New Product team in San Jose. We apply AI and machine learning techniques to customer data to address challenge business problems, such as driving go-to-market strategies, sales prioritization, growing product engagement and customer service improvement. The objective is to make machine learning offerings a world class, cutting edge, differentiating product in Adobe Cloud ecosystem. We match the pace, innovation and excitement of a startup, backed by the resources and infrastructure of Adobe!
What You Will Do
You will be working with team members to tackle complicated business problems, such as customer understanding, conversion / churn prediction and management, customer journey optimization, and customer engagement improvement. You will build a machine learning product prototype using real-world customer data. The prototypes will have the potentials to be incorporated into Adobe Sensei Intelligent Services.
What You Need To Succeed
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and actively pursuing a PhD, or Master Degree in Computer Science/ Operations Research / Statistics / Electrical Eng/ Applied Math/ Econometrics
- Deep understanding of machine learning, deep learning or data mining concepts, and a track record of solving problems with these methods.
- Ability to take a business problem and translate that into a scalable mathematical model.
- Proficient in one or more programming languages such as Python, Java and C
- Familiar with machine learning or statistical modeling tools such as R, Matlab, and scikit learn.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software