HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Data scientist intern position starting in Spring 2021 at our Irvine, CA office.
- Support internal and external document management for lab and chemical inventory management systems
- Provide on-going analytical support and reporting for key platform initiatives
- Full time schedule to fulfill business objective
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry and/or Chemical Engineering with 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Analytical and critical thinking skills with problem solving ability – software experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Outlook, Notes and Teams (preferred)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.