Website Aspen Dental
At Aspen Dental, those that succeed have more than professional experience. They are passionate, caring people with the drive to reach their career goals. Regardless of your background, Aspen offers a Dental Assistant Training Program, allowing you to have more than a job, but a career.
And the opportunity doesn’t end there. Our commitment of promoting from within means your career path is limitless. Many Dental Assistants with Aspen Dental choose to continue their career as a member of the field management team. Combined with best-in-class learning and development programs and a competitive salary and benefits package you’ll have opportunities to not only kick-start your career, but your life.
Aspen Dental is on a mission to give America a healthy mouth. Dental Assistants that join Aspen are committed to providing quality care and live that mission every day. With Aspen, not only can you maximize your career potential, but you can make a real difference in the lives of your patients.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
- Assist the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
- Set up and breakdown operatory post treatment
- Take dental radiographs (x-rays)
- Manage infection control – prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment
- Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all dental treatment procedures
- Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health
- Perform various office tasks as necessary
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Resume must demonstrate stable employment history.