Website Fit & Fresh Inc.
We are Fit + Fresh. We are for every woman who seeks more balance in her life. We get it. Some days you eat leafy greens and rock it at the gym. Other days you can’t resist a decadent donut and live in yoga pants. We know because we design all of our products by women, for women. We know firsthand that the key to living your best life is creating a colorful balance and we’re here with a line of accessories to help you do just that.
Fit + Fresh is currently experiencing rapid growth as a result of its winning formula and is ramping up for continuing success. We are looking for creative, passionate, smart team players who want to be a part of taking the company to the next level.
We Need a Design Intern Like You.
You will be a key member of the creative team, working with rock star product and graphic designers and getting hands-on experience in the product development process from start to finish.
You are a motivated team player who strives for excellence and isn’t afraid of multi-tasking in a fast paced environment. You have a ‘can-do’ attitude and love the idea of joining a top-performing team who has fun and innovates every day.
You get excited about learning new skills and putting them to the test. You obsess over the details and can offer creative insight to graphics and product design. You are curious and like to ask ‘Why?’ You’d like to know more about the world of Pantones, fabrics, and print trends. You probably label your layers in Photoshop. If this sounds familiar, this position is for you!
A Day in the Life
You will assist the team in various design functions, that will often change from day to day! No boredom here! A few of those tasks may include:
- Render product in store, packaged, displayed, etc. to support our amazing sales team
- Photoreal rendering as needed using Pointcarre software (will be trained in software if hired)
- Mock up packaging & full scale product boards for customers
- Gather trend research into various parts of the business including competitive data, print/pattern trend, fabrics, etc.
- Analyze and learn about the market! Spend some time “shopping” at our top notch customer accounts to examine merchandising, visibility, look and feel of displays, pricing and competitive analysis.
- Swatch approvals using Pantone color books
- Facilitate sample requests from our sales team and communicate with our production teams to ensure orders arrive on time and are provided to sales members as needed
- Work together with the designers to develop your goals and experiences, position can be slightly tailored and skewed into specific areas of interest per person!
- Interest/Course Study into Design (Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Textile Design, etc.)
- Required: Intermmediate level Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter