Website Matthews International
The 3D Intern provides administrative support to the graphic design team and assists with special 3D graphic projects. This internship provides an opportunity to learn about the fundamentals of various 3D graphic design functions. The Intern is responsible for a variety of projects designed to be completed. Gain knowledge of and interact with the team and other business professionals throughout the internship.
- Supports day-to-day operations of the graphic designdepartment developing a general understanding of all aspects of the administration of the [Insert function] function including policies, procedures, and processes.
- Gains exposure to 3D Design
- The primary focus will be working with and supporting the graphic design department.
- Helps create and develops 3D graphics
- Provides assistance with special projects as needed.
- Additional duties are assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Current enrollment in graduate or undergraduate degree program in graphic design or related field at a recognized college or university.
- High/Basic degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
- Strong/Basic analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills.
- Strong/Basic verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Solid/Basic understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients.
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and management.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting.
- Possess a mechanical aptitude; ability to use a large variety of hand tools and basic knowledge of power tools, forklifts, welding equipment, and cutting torch.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary.
PHYSICAL ASPECTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk, hear and see.
- Regularly/Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. (Standard is 10lbs, modify as needed)
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Regularly/Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, extreme cold & heat, risk of electrical shock, and toxic or caustic chemicals.
- The noise level in the work environment may be high.
- * Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
Matthews Memorialization is a leader in the memorialization industry who is committed to helping customers grow their businesses and helping families move from grieving to remembrance by providing products of superior craftsmanship and revenue generating programs and services. Within this industry, our Environmental Solutions is focused on the design and manufacture of advanced combustion systems. Matthews Memorialization is a (MATW) Matthews International company.
Matthews International affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Matthews International endeavors to make our employment website and application process accessible to all users and applicants. In doing so, Matthews International provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation or assistance completing the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resource Team at Reasonable.Accommodations@matw.com.