Who we are: We supply building materials to solve the challenges facing a growing population.
- make our global footprint – from quarry to construction site – digitally accessible and transparent
- use digital skills and analytics to drive scale and efficiency across our network
- find the most impactful technologies by reaching out to the open innovation community
- technological transformation through open innovation, helping to solve global challenges: LH MAQER.
- We, the MAQERs are open-minded, pragmatic and not stuck on any preconceived notions.
We are growing! And would like YOU to #BEaMAQER Digital Intern in the area of Digital Scale-up and Acceleration for North America. The role is all around helping to boost and sustain the adoption of our core digital platforms in the area of Ready-Mix Concrete and the ConcreteDirect digital platform. If you interested in working for a start-up minded unit for a global market leader, we are the right team for you!
This is a temporary 6 month role with an option to extend that will work 20-30 hours a week.
- Deep-dive analysis of user behaviors on the core digital platforms and identification of actionable conclusions that help to further increase and sustain the usage
- Consolidation of measurements to increase platform adoption as inputs for senior management conversations
- Development and implementation of user onboarding and training strategies
- Identification and launch of Proof of Concepts to help increasing adoption with internal business teams and external tech partners / start-ups
- Provide guidance to business and development teams to follow a hypothesis and data driven feature development approach
- Coaching of business counterparts on agile ways of working
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Required Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree either achieved or being actively pursued
- Digital toolbox / agile ways of working
- Start-up experience
- Data science, Analytics
Knowledge & Skills:
- Open-minded curious person, self-driven
- Thinking out of the box and creative problem solving
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills as well as a flair for numbers
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a diverse, international culture
- Ability to travel 10%; both domestic or international
Required Language: Fluency in English required; additional proficiency in Spanish or French is a plus