Website Creatively Disruptive
Creatively Disruptive is a digital marketing agency that helps small business and ecommerce brands grow to multi-million dollar revenue. We’re on a dedicated to the small business entreprenuer navigating tough times and to a greater future. Through our work, we help entrepreneurs build the businesses of their dreams, create new jobs in the workforce, and bring innovative ideas to life.
We have an immediate opening for a Marketing Intern to handle all internal agency marketing efforts and assist production teams to stay on top of their workload. This position will start out as an internship with the opportunity to transition to a full time position once training is complete.
Our company prides itself in unparalleled customer service, while generating tangible results to match. By joining the Creatively Disruptive team, you will work with the top ranked marketing teams in their niches in the USA. In this unique position, will work in a fast-paced environment that requires quick decisions, creative solutions, and attention to detail.
You will also work directly with our internal team to discuss business strategy, improve internal systems, and enhance online presence. You will have an extremely flexible work schedule and the ability to work remotely — we believe in hiring great people that we can trust.
- Copywriting for client ads and landing pages
- Communicate with clients regarding reporting and project updates
- Assist with content production for our internal team
- Perform market research on target avatar and develop sales copy to address their pains, wants and needs
- Shadow our Account Manager to learn all account management processes
- Assist Facebook Media buyer with campaign strategy and implementation
- Design photo creative in Canva with proper aspect ratios to use in ad creative
- Assist operations team with landing page builds for clients
- Assist operations team with client target avatar research
- An ability to prioritize tasks, communicate progress, and meet deadlines
- Timely and responsive to both internal team and agency leads
- A meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An eye for design.
- Must thrive in fast-paced environments that often have short deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Ability to work on multiple accounts simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills: you will coordinate projects with Account Manager, Sales Teams, and Operations Teams.
- Marketing Agency experience is a plus.
- Facebook Ads Experience is a plus.
- E-Commerce experience is a plus.
- Lead Generation experience is a plus.
- Canva experience is a plus.
- Experience with WordPress, SquareSpace, ClickFunnels, and other web building platforms is a plus.
- Experience with MailChimp, Klaviyo, ActiveCampaign, and other ESPs is a plus.
Education: Current Student or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications.
Job Type: Part-time Internship with the possibility to transition to a full-time position.
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00/hour
Language: English (Required)
Work Location: Fully Remote
Benefits: Flexible schedule, Possible 401k, Possible Health, Dental and Vision
Please feel free to research us here https://creativelydisruptive.com/
and here https://www.facebook.com/creativelydisruptive
If you have read all the way to the bottom here is some little cheats to get you to the top of the consideration list. Send us a well written cover letter explaining why you are special and we should take you seriously :), Make sure we have a great looking resume to peruse! And if you want to really impress for extra credit shoot a video (Smart phone is fine) and explain to us why you would be a great member of our team. Looking forward to meeting you!