Website Texas Instruments
As a global semiconductor company operating in 35 countries, Texas Instruments (TI) is first and foremost a reflection of its people. From the TIer who unveiled the first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the more than 30,000 TIers around the world today who design, manufacture and sell analog and embedded processing chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating to change the world through technology.
About The Job
At TI, the learning doesn’t stop just because it is the summer!
When you join TI as an intern you tackle important projects early on. You don’t shadow. You don’t make copies. You dive into meaty projects right away that challenge you to find creative solutions to complex problems. You learn while you work and vice versa. And you get access to invaluable insight, individual coaching and mentoring from your organization’s top leaders.
The Internship Experience Is Geared Towards Individuals Completing Degrees In Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Or Journalism And Who Have An Interest In
- Developing global digital marketing strategies and plans that elevate growth in the market to attract new customers, engage existing customers and influence customer action on TI.com.
- Creating clear, customer-oriented messaging based on value propositions.
- Helping to develop, curate and promote content (training, reference designs, application notes, white papers, blogs, etc.)
- Leveraging data to assess the effectiveness of content on TI.com, and collaborating with key experts to complete analysis of web performance.
- Understanding and leveraging the various global marketing channels including search, paid media, paid aggregation, automated campaigns, social media, influencer relations, etc.
- Developing an understanding of TI’s corporate and employee communications and leader communications strategies
- Helping to drive communications activities that support employee engagement and ensure employees understand the priorities and focus of TI.
- Maximizing internal communications channels: company intranet and leader blogs, organization-level intranet pages, digital and site signage, employee emails, videos and high-touch leader communications
Put your talent to work with us as a Digital Marketing & Communications Intern – change the world, love your job!
- Currently pursuing a BS Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism or related degrees.
- Minimum GPA – 3.0
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Working well in a team environment is imperative in this role.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Good listener and excellent verbal and written communication skills
To be considered for this position, please apply.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age. Communications