Website SEO Brand
Welcome to the last opportunity you will ever apply for in Digital Marketing. This is NOT your typical internship. This is a trajectory to a career in Digital Marketing.
Are you a journalism, English, communications , business, computer related or public relations major? We want to talk to you!
We have a position available that will put you directly into the mix of working with small, medium and enterprise brands while learning how to become a Junior Digital Marketing Specialist. This is the entry level position to which 95% of our staff started out.
Are you ready for your next challenge?
What You Would Learn
- The entire world of Digital Marketing.
- Advanced SEO techniques
- International SEO techniques
- Search Engine Marketing (Google, Yahoo, Bing PPC/SEM)
- Facebook, Instagram sponsored ad campaigns.
- Google Analytics, how to read data and interpreit it
- Website Management
- Topical content development
- Expertise in our Martech stack (SEM Rush, Similar Web, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics)
- Participate in real client calls and Zoom meetings.
- Digital Marketing vernacular.
- Competitve training salary – $400+ per week.
- Family environment
- One on One training with a senior team member or management directly
- Get to work with some of the most known global brands.
- Open office floor plan in our downtown Boca Raton office (if you are in the area)
- Free Lunch Fridays
- We have fun company outings (Bowling, Paintball, Golf Cart Racing, Happy Hour to name a few!)
- An opportunity to join a firm that is in hyper growth mode.
- Opportunity for rapid advancement once you complete the program and move to a Junior Account Manager.
What You Need to Apply
- Fluency in English
- Must be self motivated
- Excellent writing skills
- Superb people skills
- Passion for marketing and writing
- Solid web copywriting skills
- Meticulous attention to detail; a perfectionist
- Wonderful personality! Office culture is the foundation for success.
- A college degree in Journalism, Public Relations, English, Business, Computers or Communications.
Plus if you have
- Experience in content marketing
- Worked at a digital agency before
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
- Prior experience in website content, blog writing, landing pages, social media posts and more
- Experience in Martech tools such as Moz, Majestic, GA, Screaming Frog
- The skills you will learn will be able to feed you for the rest of your life.
- We create digital marketing experts so the so-called “experts” please do not apply.
- Our process is very specific and most of our team started out THIS way.
- We teach people that are fresh so they do not have to unlearn bad habits.
- Cover letter, resume and why you would think you would be a good fit.
Are you the perfect candidate for SEO Brand? We want to hear from you!