Principal Job Duties And Responsibilities-
Monitors operation and maintains refrigeration, water cooling and air conditioning equipment; heating, ventilating and hot water equipment; pumps, valves, piping and filters; other mechanical and electrical equipment; recording readings as necessary to assure proper operation of equipment; responsible for reporting any problems/malfunctions.
Uses a computerized maintenance e management work order system (CMMS) to open and close work orders.
Uses a facility management control system (FMS) to operate and monitor equipment functionality.
Maintains tools and orders supplies as required for various equipment repairs. Keeps logs, documents equipment repairs, closes work orders, tracks time accurately in reports and provides timely and constant communication with the Operations Manager and Lead Engineer.
Complies with all departmental policies, including the safe storage, usage, and disposal of hazardous materials. Maintains a clean and safe workplace. Capable of flowing to the work and responding to emergencies after normal business hours.
Maintains records for work completed in a neat and organized manner.
Participation in the account Engineer Apprentice Training Program is required.
Assists other operational staff members in repair and maintenance of building equipment and compliance with all required maintenance and safety audits.
- You enjoy and excel working on a fast-paced environment.
- You are detailed oriented to deliver results timely and with the highest quality.
- You feel empowered to create memorable human experiences for the client, the internal JLL team, and the account’s OneTeam while upholding safety standards.
- You are a passionate expert that embodies the JLL Human Experience culture of being an early adopter and turning problems into opportunities while having the flexibility to think outside of the box.
- You are a role model with uncompromising standards who works as a collaborative team player, communicates professionally and demonstrates accountability.
- You are open to new and innovative ideas and you focus on continuous improvement and delighting the customer.
- At JLL you are expected to think “WE”. Everyone in the organization is part of the team!
- You are a proactive, empathetic leader who brings a positive attitude to the workplace each day.
- You are a change agent who lives JLL’s core values, including- ethics, teamwork and excellence.
- Working with and for people is your passion!
Performs other duties as assigned.
Education – High school diploma or equivalent. Job experience – Minimum of one year previous maintenance experience or completion of a vocational school program. Special knowledge and skills – Some skills in electrical and mechanical aptitude a must. Personal characteristics – Team player, hard worker, good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well in both oral and written reports and have excellent customer service skills. For internal candidates, must consistently receive a “meets expectations” job performance review.
- Visually inspect machinery and buildings.
- Ability to frequently walk up and down stairs for inspections and emergency procedure practice or implementation.
- Ability to climb ladders up to 40 feet and lift 60 lbs repeatedly.
- Ability to detect emergency alarms – auditory and/or visual.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.