Website Arrive Logistics
The Arrive Engineering team has an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineering Intern to join our Platform Engineering team. This team is responsible for all of Arrive’s cloud infrastructure, CICD pipelines, System monitoring and plays a key role in critical architecture design / decisions. As part of this team you will be exposed to a broad range of technologies and learn how to build and run real production systems. You will be responsible for building, testing and deploying software / infrastructure in a fast paced environment.
- Build CICD pipelines using Azure DevOps.
- Create infrastructure on Azure Cloud using Infrastructure as Code
- Design and build monitoring dashboards to provide visibility into the cloud infrastructure and applications.
- Write custom software that enables users to do their job more efficiently or automates existing manual processes.
- Assist in getting software from non production environments into production (release management)
Education, Technical Requirements And/or Experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft’s Azure Cloud Platform (AKS / Kubernetes is a bonus).
- Understanding of CICD
- Windows Server and/or Linux server implementations.
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science or Engineering