Website CPC - Colder Products Company
Job Summary: This is a two or three semester co-op rotation. Engineering Interns performs test of varying complexity on materials and products to provide accurate and thorough data to both customers and employees.
Essential Job Responsibilities (depending on departmental assignment):
- Evaluate changes or improvements to design or specification of existing products
- Perform tests of varying complexity on new, existing, and competitive materials and products.
- Assist in the development of fixtures and tooling used by the lab, design engineering, manufacturing, and/or quality
- Assist in the designing of products through innovation, computer aided design, and predictive engineering tools
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment
- Adhere to all safety regulations.
- Demonstrate support of CPC core values.
- Perform other job duties as assigned to meet business needs.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or above in engineering or science.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience and/or training in a specific CAD package such as Creo, ProE, or SolidWorks
- Knowledge and experience in basic programming through the use of LabVIEW
- Experience with hands-on problem solving.
- Previous experience with various digital and analog instruments, such as flow meters, pressure gauges, thermometers, and calipers.
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of tasks, responsibilities or duties. Colder Products Company reserves the right to amend to meet legal, business and organizational requirements as necessary.
About CPC (Colder Products Company)
We are Colder Products Company, the industry leader in the design and manufacture of specialized quick disconnect couplings for the life sciences, industrial, and chemical handling markets. Used around the world in a broad range of applications, connection technologies from Colder Products Company allow flexible tubing to be quickly and safely connected and disconnected, reducing spills and increasing safety. Colder Products Company, a Dover company, is based in St. Paul with global offices and operations in Europe and Asia.