Website Gestamp North America
With over 20 years of experience, Gestamp is a leader in the European automotive industry. Gestamp is dedicated to the design, development and manufacturing of metal automotive components with focus on innovative development to produce safer and lighter vehicles.
At Gestamp, we believe people are the architects of our company’s success. This mindset has been an essential asset for Gestamp’s success for over 20 years. Gestamp looks for talented, motivated, and team based candidates to join our team and continue to build our futures together.
The primary focus of our internship programs is to provide hands-on learning and real world experience to engineering students enrolled at an accredited college or university. In this role, the ideal candidate will work with the Quality team to assist with production controls, document systems, gauge management and day to day plant activities.
- Assist in gathering data, analyzing, and drawing engineering conclusions.
- Review engineering drawings, gauges, tolerances, and calibration.
- Assist in gathering information on standardization, new technologies, and cost reduction ideas.
- Organize and prioritize work requests to meet project timing requirements
- Organize and assist with document control and change management of documentation.
- Gain knowledge in engineering procedures, tools, and engineering process development
- Must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s level engineering degree program at an accredited university with an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Ability to provide own transportation to/from the job site
- Ability to participate in an internship work term (minimum of 10 weeks)
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship