Website Aloha JAX
Events Associate / Internship
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temporary (Minimum of 12 weeks) & permanent roles available
Availability: Full time & Part time
Compensation: $36,000 – $61,000 & bonuses & incentives
#AlohaJaxCareers #AlohajaxInternships #WeeklyPay #PaidTraining
Aloha Jax is looking for events interns this spring for event sales and brand management responsibilities at retail kiosks and pop-up events over the coming months. Join us and create a buzz in Jacksonville!
This is a paid internship with real responsibilities, not voluntary coffee runs and note taking!
Our events are fast-paced, fun and vibrant – similar to hospitality but without all the food exchanging hands! The events run daily at predetermined locations during normal opening hours. Summer is here and our clients are looking kick it off with a bang as the effects of lockdown have been lifted.
You’ll be learning and applying basic sales, marketing, client relations, customer satisfaction and branding techniques.
Why not do what you love while earning some great cash?
Sociable? Great! After work, the team loves to take some time to wind down after a busy day! The go to local bars and restaurants, attend quizzes or just chill in the office with some food.
Benefits of Working with Aloha Jax:
- Paid training, ongoing guidance, and an open-door policy
- Regional, national (and possibly international) travel opportunities (once the borders have been opened)
- A fun, team-oriented work environment with a positive atmosphere
- Flexible hours and responsibilities based on individual career goals
- A detailed payment structure
- Great team environment
Events Interns that produce consistent results and are looking to stay on throughout the remainder of 2020, will have the chance to advance and assume additional responsibility. Are you just looking for some great skills to add to your resume? that’s okay as well, we have options to suit all candidates.
We’re interested in meeting people that are:
- Currently living in or near Jacksonville (willing/able to commute)
- Over 18 years of age and eligible to work in the USA
- Available for at least 12 weeks of work
- Excited about learning and applying new skills
- Wanting to grow personally and professionally
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
Please send us your resume today through the online application process. Selected applicants will be contacted right away, so please check that you’re providing the correct contact details and that you review your missed calls, voicemail messages, email messages and spam/junk folder. We’re holding interviews on several days during the upcoming weeks and don’t want you to miss out!
Our openings reward top performers with the recognition, credit and income they deserve! Apply today and you could be meeting us tomorrow!