At RPA we believe an internship should be more than a resume filler, it should be a place to set the course of your career. You’ll get to experience firsthand the bold and creative culture that’s made RPA one of AdAge’s “Best Places to Work”.
Added To System
6/9/20 4:52 PM
RPA is seeking talented interns to join the Launch Internship Program for the Fall Semester.
At RPA we believe an internship should be more than a resume filler, it should be a place to set the course of your career. Our Launch Internships embody this very sentiment. You’ll get to experience firsthand the bold, creative, and collaborative culture that’s made RPA one of AdAge’s “Best Places to Work.” You get to do real work on real brands, as part of the largest advertising internship program in Los Angeles.
We’re not like other agencies. We believe we can only do our biggest thinking and create our most inspiring work when we put People First. Which means valuing and empowering our people to do their best, and inspiring them to create ideas and experiences that respect people.
If you’re ready to work with awesome people in a place where people are encouraged to swing big, act bold, and be their most awesome selves, we want to meet you. Because we’re nothing without our people, and everything because of you.
Excellence In The Internship Will Look Like This
- Conceptual problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of associates
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite programs
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks, juggle multiple duties at once and manage time efficiently
Mandatory Requirements For Consideration
All applicants MUST submit a resume AND a portfolio link to be considered.
The Fine Print
When: September 14, 2020 – December 18, 2020
Where: Our Santa Monica office
Duration: 35 hours/week, flexible schedule if you have classes
Who We Are
RPA is a holistic advertising agency based in Santa Monica, California. Independently-led and -owned for over 30 years, the agency is driven by a mission to create ideas and experiences that put “People First,” within a culture that empowers individuals and teams. It’s a unique culture that nurtures enduring relationships — with our people and our client partners.
RPA is an EOE.
DO NOT APPLY TO THE FOLLOWING INTERNSHIPS VIA THIS POSTING
- All Departments except Creative/Strategic – see internship Posting
- Strategic Planning – see Internship – Strategic Planning Posting
- Tech/RAI – see Internship – Tech and RAI Posting
- Regional Offices – see regional postings (only offices actively seeking interns will have postings)