Website CLG Associates LLC
CLG Associates LLC is a boutique business consulting firm based in the US that aims to faciliate corporate innovation, grow technology, internet & ecommerce startups as well as provide advanced analytics solutions.
Product Design intern will mainly assist with product research, design and critique for client projects as well as work on internal proprietary products.
• Participate in user research to validate hypotheses and design decisions.
• Translate product requirements into visual solutions and identify new product improvement opportunities.
• Illustrate and communicate complex design solutions across uses cases by creating process flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high fidelity mock-ups
• Design digital experiences that are simple, beautiful and solve a customer need.
• Actively participate in feedback conversations from design critiques to stakeholder reviews.
• Work alongside engineers and product managers for product delivery
• Learn best practices, support the development of internal processes, such as prototyping toolkits
*This is an unpaid position
• Working towards a bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in design, UX/UI Technology, graphic design, information architecture, interaction design or related field, with at least two years of school successfully completed.
• Demonstrate UX skills and experience designing for mobile and web products
• Familiar with UX/UI design softwares like Sketch, Figma, Invision or equivalent
• Detail oriented with a passion for visual design
• Available for a part-time 3-month internship (20 hours/week) remote & flexible hours
• Willingness to learn, can-do attitude, and adaptability.
• Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self-starters who are results oriented, resourceful, innovative, and intellectually curious
• Experience creating minimum viable products, utilizing rapid prototyping and iterative design techniques.
• Familiarity with user research and testing to inform and validate design decisions and make iterative improvements.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Advanced degree candidate