Website Northwestern Mutual
What We Do
- For more than 160 years, Northwestern Mutual has been helping families and businesses achieve financial security.
- Through a distinctive, whole-picture planning approach, we empower our clients to make the most of every single day and plan for important moments in their future.
- We combine the expertise of our financial professionals with a personalized digital experience and industry – leading products to help our clients navigate their financial lives today.
The Big 3
- Consulting with Clients
- Scheduling Appointments
Why This Internship?
- Compensation – our paid internship consists of a weekly stipend, commissions and bonuses
- Independence – an entrepreneurial environment
- Impact on Others – we do more than plan for financial security, we make a lasting impact on people’s lives
- Impact on You – mentorship, training, leadership, licensing
- Every intern receives a mentor to meet with weekly
- Initial week-long training program and twice weekly training thereafter
- Life and Health Insurance License and opportunity for Series 6 and 63 sponsorship