Website MP Biomedicals
The Fine Chemicals Specialist is responsible for sales support, customer interaction and developing and maintaining technical documentation for industrial and pharma customers. This role works closely with our global Fine Chemicals sales personnel and product management to provide rapid response to customer requests for quote of new or existing products. We are looking for a strong candidate who is willing to:
Build required product documentation.
Adjust documentation per customer requirements
- Manage supplier qualification in alignment with MP Bio’s ISO procedures.
- Manage the technical content of the Fine Chemical web site and align the web marketing accordingly.
- Follow-up on customer orders to provide information for timely delivery
- Monitor and provide status updates on key customers.
- Interact with global sales, production, customer service, quality control and regulatory affairs as required.
- Provide information for quick turnaround on RFQ’s.
- Write content marketing collaterals
- Work with e-commerce team on e-commerce and web platform promotions of fine chemicals
- Assist in marketing survey and research
- Assist customers in chemical application and process implementation.
- Assist VP Fine Chemicals and/or Director of Fine Chemicals operations with administrative duties.
- Visit customers sites and attend shows/conferences
- Build required product documentation
- Adjust documentation per customer requirements
The ideal candidate should have a Doctorate Degree in science-related field such as Chemistry or Biology. Advanced Degree (Masters) in a science related field such as Chemistry or Biology will be considered in special circumstances. Additional business degree or certificate a plus. We expect candidate with a strong technical/experimental background, demonstrated by published publications in peer review journals.
This is an entry-level position and ideal candidate should have 0- 3 years of experience in the Fine Chemicals, or Life Sciences Industry, or some post-doctoral experience. The work experience is preferred but not mandatory. We expect that the candidate will have some knowledge of quality systems as related to chemical industry. Candidates with standard industrial certifications such as CQIA or ASQ or CPM industrial certification will be given priority consideration. Candidate should have strong computer skills in MS Office Suite and have strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be a self-driven individual, able to meet deadlines, work in a fast-paced environment with motivation and a results-oriented approach. Strong followership and leadership capabilities with a willingness to grow professionally.
- Interaction with personnel in the production, warehouse, receiving and quality areas.
- Requires domestic and international travel – up to 20%
- Assist in vendor selection.
- Impacts top line Fine Chemical sales by working closely with the global external and internal sales teams to provide rapid response to customer requests for quote of new or existing products.
- Generate content for fine chemicals products
- Write internal and external publications
- Interact with e-commerce and marketing team in collateral and technical documents generation
- Works with Q/A/QC to establish new protocols and SOP.
Ideal candidate will have 0-3 years of experience in fine chemicals or life sciences industry. Post-doctoral experiences preferred but not required. Advanced degree (Master’s) in a science-related field such as Chemistry or Biology will be considered in special circumstances. Doctorate degree in science-related field such as Chemistry or Biology. Additional business degree or certificate a plus. Prefer candidate with standard industrial certifications like CPM, CQIA, or CQE. Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry or Molecular Biology or related field.
MP Biomedicals offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and education as well as a full benefit package including paid vacation, sick days, medical, dental, vision, short-term disability benefits, 401K, and tuition reimbursement.
Job Type: Full-time
- Certified Quality Engineer (Preferred)