At ActionIQ we are building the most scalable Customer Data Platform (CDP) in the market. What in the world is a CDP? A CDP is a platform that enables employees across your organization, from marketing to product to analytics, to more deeply understand their customers in order to build and deliver better experiences across a wide array of channels (mobile, email, web, etc).
In order to be the best in class CDP we need
- An infinitely scalable generalized data solution that can ingest and process data from our growing list of customers.
- A clean, beautiful, and intuitive UI & API that abstracts away the data complexity to help customers discover the information that is important to them.
Our Fullstack engineering teams are focused on building out and expanding the capabilities of (2). While on the team you’ll dive deep into the world of TypeScript and React and come to learn that the Chrome inspector is your best friend. We’re looking for engineers that like not only dealing with the fine details of pixel perfect CSS but also thinking about API and data model designs to support our platform.
As a member of our engineering team the “intern” in your title will quickly fade away. We provide interns with real opportunities that will have an impact on our product and by the end of the summer ship a feature to production to our clients. While with us you’ll have an opportunity to
- Partner with Product and UX to design a solution to a problem in our platform that will positively impact our customers
- Architect the technical specifications of what you will build
- Work closely with those around you to build, test, and deploy the solution
At ActionIQ we use a wide range of technologies including, but not limited to Scala, Thrift, Kafka, TypeScript, React, Terraform, and Play Framework. If that list is daunting or you’ve never heard of any of those don’t worry! When you join us as an intern all we expect is an open mind and the excitement to learn and grow. No matter what company you join there will always be new technologies. Over the course of the summer we want to help you grow your skill set while also giving you a chance to have an impact on our product and clients — and it doesn’t hurt to have some fun while doing it.
Although we are currently all working remotely we hope to be back in our office by next summer where we have a stocked fridge, cold brew on tap, and an endless supply of snacks. If by chance we are still remote for the summer, our internship will still be on and we’ll make sure you still have an awesome summer.
- Currently enrolled in a BS in Computer Science or similar program with planned graduation of December 2021 or May 2022
- Interest in building UI & APIs
- Previous internship experience at a tech company, personal projects to further learning outside of class, or research experience in a lab.
ActionIQ is committed to building an inclusive, equitable, and diverse organization. We embrace equal opportunity for all applicants and seek to foster a culture of belonging for our employees. We recognize and appreciate that the more inclusive we are, the better we will function as a team. AIQ welcomes qualified applicants of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or family status, disability, military veteran status, and any other status or background. Join us on our journey to build a product that will help our customers deliver memorable experiences that will drive loyalty and growth.