Requisition ID: 46513
Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01)
Location: Fort Myers, FL
Please note, this position is located in Fort Myers, FL and is not benefit eligible. The ideal candidate will be available to start in January 2021.
To assist the Global Trade team with office support while gaining International Trade experience.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Review existing Import data and prepare Broker Advice
- Compare data provided to Customs Brokers and review their filing with Customs for accuracy
- Complete documentation and fulfill related functions necessary to process Arthrex’s import and export shipments
- Save trade documents and emails in the electronic files for recordkeeping purposes
- Review Global Trade education and compliance documents and instructions
- Assist with Global Trade data review and management; create excel reports.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education And Experience
Progress towards a college degree in a related field required, preferably in Business or Political Science.
Knowledge And Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses And/or Training
Basic to intermediate computer skills. Be able to follow written and verbal direction.
Machine, Tools, And/or Equipment Skills
PC; Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook; PowerPoint; Word and Excel. Fax; Scanner.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.