We are Signify, formerly Philips Lighting.
We’re the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and for the Internet of Things. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
Working as a Graphic Designer at Signify is dynamic. You will work with the Marketing communications team. We’re greater together through peer learning in our globally diverse team, with members from many different backgrounds and nationalities.
As part of the Signify Marketing Communications Team, in Somerset, New Jersey, you will be responsible for designing marketing materials for new product launches and campaigns. This will include supporting our US product launches and campaigns, so having an eye for design and the ability to work with design software must be in your DNA.
What you’ll do
- Design or edit spec sheets, flyers, bulletins, and brochures
- Create digital web banners and other advertisements
- Convert and resize images for use on social media and the web
- Work with vendors and product managers to help design new in-store merchandisers and manage the production of the merchandisers
- Work with our fulfillment house to track items and ensure they are shipped in a timely manner to our partner distributors
- Perform purchasing tasks including quotations from vendors, creating Purchase Orders and
What you’ll need
- Must be currently in pursuit of a BA/BS in Marketing, Graphic Design, or related
- High proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Acrobat – knowledge of video editing is a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Available to work full time, day shift, until December 2020
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail; self-driven to deliver quality work
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Skillful at solving problems with enthusiasm and creativity
What you’ll get in return…
This Internship/Co-Op could lead to a full time, at-will position
Competitive salary depending on experience
Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personalized learning platform, free training
Opportunity to buy Signify products with discount
What we promise
We’re committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future.
Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team. #WeAreSignify #SignifyLife
Please be informed that unless our vacancy explicitly references a third party recruitment agency, Signify does not engage with third-party agencies. Applications should be made directly to our career site.