Website CNH Industrial
Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector. The Harvesting Systems Integration Intern will be involved in design and development of any of the many (+170) specific combine harvester features and functions.
- Support the flagship combine harvester vehicle electronics engineers in design and implementation of complex features and functions
- Design using the systems engineering approach of developing system requirement specifications from program and stakeholder requirements
- Work with engineers from the mechanical, hydraulic, electrical components, wiring/power distribution, and the precision systems and telematics disciplines to develop balanced solutions that meet the customer’s need
- Manage designs to confirm obedience with legal, regulatory, and industry standards
- Critically analyze system designs to ensure compliance with program constraints, such as cost, quality, and reliability
- Create simulation models for physical and virtual testing.
- Generate, plan, and execute verification methods for unit testing, and system verification
- Pursuing a minimum of a Bachelors degree in Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related degree area
- Must have reliable transportation to get you to and from the facility
- Willing to learn and grow as an engineer
- Ability to work independently and meet deliverable deadlines
- Proficient understanding of DC electrical circuits, embedded controls, and software fundamentals
- Familiarity with standard electrical test equipment (multimeter, o-scope)
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite
- Experience with off-highway/agriculture/construction, or similar, equipment. Familiarity with embedded systems and controls
- Experience with Mathworks MATLAB and SIMULINK
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal “EEO is the Law” poster and its supplement here .
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice .