Website Niagara Bottling
At Niagara, we’re looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality most affordable bottled water.
Consider Applying Here, If You Want To
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team Members.
HQ- Intern (Information Technology)
The Corporate Internship at Niagara is unique in that interns work directly on high impact projects within one of our corporate departments. Interns will work in a fast-paced, innovative environment where they will be asked to be a key part of our operations. During this 10-week internship, participants are encouraged to think outside the box and use a continuous improvement mindset to approach projects and come up with solutions. Interns will gain hands on experience in work related to their field of study.
- Work cross-functionally to complete high impact projects
- Learn about the manufacturing industry and order to cash process
- Assist with research on new and existing projects
- Gain exposure to newest technology and software
- Receive intellectual and creative opportunities to tackle a problem and develop your own proposed solution
- Support major decision making
- Attend department meetings and action plan based on feedback
- Learn to collaborate and communicate across all levels of the organization
- Create a presentation on your internship experience, projects, and outcomes and present to department leadership
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
- Willingness to learn
- Strong time management skills
- Flexible and cooperative
- Excellent communication and follow through
- Creative and innovative mindset
- Target Majors: Information Systems, Computer Science, and Business
- Minimum Required: Rising Senior pursuing Bachelor’s Degree