Website McCormick & Company
McCormick & Company, Incorporated is seeking a full-time HR Talent Acquisition Intern in our corporate headquarters located at Hunt Valley, MD. This is a 10-week internship (June 2021 – August 2021) which requires 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
To Stand Together for the Future of Flavor
At McCormick, you’ll join us in “Saving the World From Boring Food” and fulfill your desire to be a part of something bigger than yourself. Employees throughout our global corporation are united by two things – a passion for flavor and driving results. People are drawn to McCormick because of a culture that challenges them to reach their full potential.
Our 10 week Summer Internship Program in Hunt Valley, MD allows college students to get a glimpse into what it’s like to be a part of the McCormick family – rich in flavor, culture, and employee empowerment.
During your time as an Intern you will sharpen your leadership skills, work on real-world challenges, and collaborate with the best leaders in the industry. You will also have the opportunity to network with executives, participate in social events with other interns, and give back to the community. We are looking for the next generation of problem solvers to drive change within McCormick. Are you up for the challenge?
The Talent Acquisition Internship is an opportunity to learn about the recruitment process and also contribute to the overall success of the recruiting team by providing a high level of customer service, administrative support, and project coordination throughout the talent acquisition process. The TA Intern will gain experience in sourcing and screening (non-exempt), coordinating early career activities, posting jobs, and will be able to build relationships across the organization with Human Relations Business Partners (HRBP’s) and hiring managers.
- Support Talent Acquisition Partners with the goal of helping McCormick provide favorable candidate experiences, enhance its employment brand and ultimately land top talent
- Provide sourcing and screening support for non-exempt openings
- Post openings internally and externally on McCormick’s website and other position-appropriate venues
- Support campus activities to include scheduling events, ordering and maintaining career fair materials, coordinating candidate logistics for interview days, and screening resumes
- Enter data into and pull data out of the Applicant Tracking System
- Provide outstanding service to and resolve issues between candidates, managers, talent acquisition and outside vendors.
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year undergraduate program with degree completion between December 2021 – May/June 2023 (December 2021-May 2022 Grads preferred)
- Currently pursuing a degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or similar.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Interest in pursuing a career in Talent Acquisition
- Previous internship in Talent Acquisition preferred
McCormick & Company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As a general policy, McCormick does not offer employment visa sponsorships upon hire or in the future.