Website ABclonal Technology
ABclonal is a dynamic and growing provider of high-quality biology research reagents, tools, and custom services. Our mission is to improve quality of life. With thorough understanding of needs for life science research, we offer clients custom-made proteins, antibodies, and peptides with high specificity, sensitivity, product quality, and amount of validation data.
We are seeking an organized, detail-oriented individual to assist our hiring process and other day-to-day tasks in our Human Resources department. The ideal candidate will be part of a team reporting to the Global VP. He or she will assist with the recruiting process by acting as a liaison between candidates and hiring managers – managing external job postings, reviewing resumes, conducting phone screens and scheduling interviews.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist with recruiting and new hire onboarding
- Manage communications with talent we are trying to recruit
- Coordinate and perform general office support duties
- Draft and review contracts using a template
- Be the first point of contact for office-related administrative work
- Other related tasks that may arise
- BA/BS in Business, Human Resources, Organizational Leadership or related field is required
- Highly proficient with Word, Excel and Outlook
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
- Superior attention to detail
- Mandarin speaker preferred