Website Influencer, Inc.
Moves Influencer is seeking talented, innovative social media interns who would like to gain invaluable experience working with our startup as we launch and enter the Beta funnel. Responsibilities may include copywriting, content creation, advertising and marketing, research, data analysis and identifying influencers to join our ambassador program. You should be creative and an outside-the-box thinker.
We are based in Miami, but are open to interns working remotely.
This internship is unpaid. College credit provided to you, if elegible. This internship is for Fall Semester 2020.
- Great communication skills
- Strong writing and grammar skills
- Sense of humor
- Ability to multi-task
- Extensive knowledge of major social media platforms including Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Tik Tok, Snapchat and Twitter
- Lifetime premium Moves subscription
- Be a part of a cool, cutting-edge influencer marketing startup
- Work alongside industry leaders in marketing, technology and social media
- Interact with influencers
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Moves Influencer is the first app created to help everyday people become more influential. Moves has leveled the playing field for all social media users. Bobbi — Moves’ AI-powered social media assistant — will make content suggestions and provide feedback about the posts you create. Moves elevates your voice, amplifies your influence and helps monetize your brand as your influence grows. To learn more about Moves, go to www.moves.ai.
Influencer, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Influencer, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.