Website Karma Automotive
Southern California-based Karma is more than just a car company. Although we are best known as a creator of soul-stirring luxury electric vehicles, Karma has emerged as a high-tech incubator offering innovators a perfect platform to prove their emerging technologies. Every Revero is designed at our Headquarters in Irvine and created with great individual care and world-class craftsmanship at the Karma Innovation and Customization Center in Moreno Valley, CA.
The Intern Associate I (Marketing) will be responsible for assisting with Karma’s global brand strategy and communication initiatives. The candidate needs to be willing to work in a fast paced, evolving environment. They will be directly involved in developing and implementing Karma’s various marketing and communications activities with the common goal of strengthening the brand awareness, familiarity, and equity across numerous publics. This role will yield real-world experience in a bonified start-up setting.
- Organize and disseminate various files to Marketing team members
- Construct deliverables within Karma templates for company initiatives
- Monitor competitive landscape, report and distribute findings regularly to department stakeholders
- Support Marketing team in measuring ROI and program performance using various analytic tools
- Support external and internal communication, brand communication, media inquiries and interviews
- Support content creation, including contexts, images, videos, company website, etc.
- Support marketing and communication activities planning and execution
- Current college student actively pursuing a Media/Marketing/Communications Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years of completed study
- Automotive / Luxury industry knowledge or interest preferred
- Self-starter with great organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and work independently in fast-paced environments
- Team player, capable of prioritizing multiple tasks simultaneously and delivering quality work in a timely fashion
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytics skills
- This is a part time position with a minimum of 24 hours per week
- Basic knowledge of Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001:2015) and Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001:2015), as applicable
No 3 rd Parties. Principals Only, Please
Join Karma as we transform transportation and mobility with innovative team work.
Karma Automotive offers a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD; paid vacation, holidays and personal days; and a 401K with matching contributions.
Karma Automotive LLC is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender identity and expression, color, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy or related conditions (including breastfeeding), national origin/ancestry, religion, military/veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic and group protected by applicable law. Karma Automotive LLC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to all qualified individuals with a physical or mental disability.