Website San Diego Gas & Electric
A career at Sempra Energy or SDG&E, is an opportunity to make an impact. Here, you can be part of leading the way in the energy industry, working alongside outstanding colleagues and giving back to the many communities we serve. We are a company that celebrates people and their unique perspectives. From great benefits to ongoing opportunities for learning and growth, this is where hard work, creativity and commitment come together in a career that will make you proud.
We are looking for bright and motivated students to be part of our Summer Internship Program. The program will allow you to apply what you have learned in school and further enhance your knowledge and expertise through hands on training in one of our departments.
- Practical work experience at a Fortune 500 company
- Mentoring from staff and management
- Technical and industry training
- Opportunity to evaluate San Diego Gas and Electric for a professional career
- Early application into our Accounting and Finance Rotation Program
- 3.0 GPA
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Master’s program, graduating in Fall 2020/Spring 2021
- Majoring in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States on an ongoing basis without company sponsorship.
Area of Interest
Business Operations Full-Time/Part-Time