Intern, Digital Marketing and Data Analytics
ghd – good hair day
We’re a young company that have achieved great things so far by creating a best in class styler range that is loved by hair stylists and consumers alike. We remain fiercely ambitious, with big growth plans, exciting new innovation in the pipeline and geographic expansion. We pride ourselves on remaining true to our founding ethos – the spirit of transformation – and have established a position at the forefront of the competitive fashion styling sector, where we are renowned as one of the leading hair styling brands around the world and synonymous with style and sophistication.
ghd Hair is looking for a Digital Marketing & Data Analytics Intern to gain hands-on experience with Amazon, the largest e-tailer in the United States, while assisting with website marketing for ghd’s premium hair tools. If you are a data-driven problem-solver with excellent grammar, organization skills and attention to detail, come join our team! This position is a paid, part-time, 6-month role in the most dynamic industry on the planet – the world of digital marketing.
- The Digital Marketing Intern would report directly to the Senior Manager of Ecommerce and would be a key player as part of the Digital Marketing Team.
- This role would make a great impact on a successful holiday retail season where e-commerce is more prominent than ever before.
- You would also gain hands on marketing and ecommerce experience supporting campaigns and product launches with well-known etailers such as Urban Outfitters, Asos, Birchbox, Revolve and more.
- Content Management – Utilizing beautiful assets and video to make product pages come to life on the Amazon platform
- Project Management – Supplying major etailers with product information, beautiful photography and marketing audits
- Managing a project calendar and prioritize marketing tasks as needed
- Tracking website data and providing feedback via weekly reports including website visitors, traffic & sales.
- Product Setup – Managing the product setup process for Amazon and partner etailers
- Tracking Amazon orders, shipments and sales.
- Assisting the Digital Marketing team with ad hoc projects.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Interest in eCommerce and digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills – comfortable with mathematics and data
- Strong writing and organization skills
- Ability to maintain exceptional attention to detail in hands-on execution
- A hustler personality, someone who takes initiative with a natural drive to get things done
- Strong project management skills, adept at organizing, meeting deadlines and multi-tasking
- Comfortable with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to work independently with a “roll up your sleeves” approach to work
- Incredibly curious, an active listener, self-motivated, organized, innovative and a problem-solving attitude
- Marketing experience is a huge plus
- A passion for beauty is a plus
- Bachelors (or currently enrolled) in Marketing, Communications or a similar field or have some marketing experience.
- Ability to work at least 3 days a week, 24 hours per week. Flexible schedule available to account for class schedule (if needed).
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English – Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español – Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empleo