Website Juniper Networks
Summer 2020: May/June to August/September
About the Group:
Juniper Marketing builds connections between Juniper’s exceptional technology and our customer’s pressing business challenges to enable our sales teams to sell more and customers to succeed more. We are challenging traditional marketing approaches by developing a remarkable digital experience for Juniper customers and partners with state-of-the-art marketing tools and practices.
At Juniper, we believe that to realize our company vision, Connect Everything and Empower Everyone, we need the extraordinary contribution of many individuals working together as a team. We invite you to bring your best and become a member of this innovative team.
About the Position:
Juniper Marketing is responsible for the full spectrum of marketing activities. While our marketing interns are assigned to specific, real business impacting projects they are also exposed to the other functions for networking and learning. This summer, we are looking for marketing interns to contribute to the following marketing functions:
- Portfolio and Product Marketing: Develops differentiated value propositions and signature content for Enterprise, Service Provider, Cloud and Security customers.
- Field Marketing: Responsible for the marketing strategy and planning, market insights, and co-marketing programs for customers.
- Event Marketing: Committed to driving preference for Juniper, speeding time to revenue, and raising awareness by providing world-class event experiences for customers, employees, partners and prospects.
- Brand & Creative: Prepares our best advocates—Juniper employees—to become the champions of the brand we’re all trying to build.
- Juniper University and Education Services: Develops and delivers learning experiences and training for employees, partners and customers.
- Demand and Analytics: Builds campaigns that create customer demand using cutting edge digital and marketing automation technology. Brings together operational, behavioral, and attitudinal data to provide unique insights into customer accounts.
- Work collaboratively with your manager and teammates to execute projects: develop plans, manage expectations, communicate effectively to all involved and deliver results on time.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, initiative, teamwork, autonomy and leadership in your area of expertise and work assignment.
- Demonstrate passion for delighting customers with technology solutions grounded in customer insights.
- Demonstrate strong ability to collaborate cross-functionally and build enduring partnerships.
- Pursuing a Business-related degree, CS, EE or other applicable technical degree
- Intern Eligible Candidates: Must be returning to school Fall 2020 with graduation no earlier than December 2020
- Microsoft Office suite
- Networking and/or tech industry familiarity
Juniper Networks is enrolled in E-Verify® and will be participating in E-Verify in addition to our Form I-9 process. www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Juniper Networks is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.