The Financial Analyst Intern develops, interprets and implements financial concepts for financial planning and control. You will perform technical analysis to establish present and future financial performance. You will collect, analyze, help prepare and summarize trended and comparative financial statements, pricing models and operating forecasts.
Are you driven, hardworking, and seeking an exciting opportunity with a phenomenal company? Undergraduate juniors and seniors as well as early graduate-level students are encouraged to apply. This opportunity will require a minimum 20-25 hour/week work commitment during the semester, and up to 40 hours/week during the summer. For this role, we are seeking individuals who can commit to a long-term internship (1+ years) with us, with a graduation date of December 2021-December 2022.
This role will likely begin as a virtual opportunity. However, you will be required to work on-site in the Conway, Arkansas office when our teams return to the office (TBD). In this internship, you will be exposed to financial analytics at one of the world’s leading marketing technology companies.
What you will do:
- Work closely with our elite Senior Financial Analyst team on financial reporting, analysis of monthly/quarterly results, and financial modeling of new technology programs
- Gain training and experience using new corporate planning and reporting tools like Adaptive and Workday
What you will need:
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business or related field
- Minimum 3.25 GPA
- Strong financial acuity
- Proficiency in Excel including pivot table development and data analytics
- Strong analytical skillset and ability to understand large quantities of data, identify trends and drivers, and distill them into insightful analysis
- Proficiency in PowerPoint
- Self-starter and motivated learner with a real passion for new technology
What will set you apart:
- Advanced experience with excel and PowerPoint
- Prior experience building financial models in courses or prior internships
- SQL databases
- Tableau and tableau reporting
- Workday and Adaptive experience
Who are we seeking?
- Top Talent & High Performers: We hire the brightest in the industry!
- Innovative Collaborators: We drive operational improvements to promote efficiency and improve performance.
- Future Leaders: We develop our people and promote from within.
- Game Changers: We empower people to challenge the status quo and explore new possibilities.
- Emotional Intelligence: We cultivate greatness both within ourselves and with others.
- Hardworking Employees: We look for initiative to conquer complex challenges.
We believe in building an awesome workplace where associates feel highly motivated and want to engage every single day. It’s important to Acxiom that we invest in our culture and promote a healthy work-life balance.
As a part of Acxiom, you will join a fast paced, high-performance culture where we empower our people to do innovative, cutting-edge work. You will always be guided to do what is right.
At Acxiom, we believe in exceptionalism. We don’t seek to be mediocre, good, nor even great – we intend to be the absolute best in everything we do.
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status.