Website Ducommun Incorporated
Intern, Human Resources Ops
Provides support to the Sr. HRBP with all daily Human Resources administrative and recruiting duties.
- Collaborate with internal operations teams and engineering teams on key initiatives
- Assist in all recruiting, HR, and People Operations efforts
- Schedule and coordinate calls, meetings, and interviews (for virtual and on-site events)
- List and manage job postings across various sites and tools
- Organize company-wide projects and lead events for other intern groups
- Produce reports and analytics for HR Operations and other teams
- Assists with new hire onboarding process (I-9, account creation, background checks, logistics, etc.)
- Provide support for employee communications related to compliance and onboarding
- Supports HR staff with various HR tasks and projects including data entry and data research
- Updates HRIS with employee changes/data entry as needed
- Makes photocopies, scans, and performs other clerical functions, ensuring the confidentiality of sensitive employee information
Run HR errands, as needed
- Help coordinate the planning and logistics of corporate wellness/employee engagement events at all Engineered Products sites.
Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Strong analytical and planning capabilities, with creative problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced small-business/startup/tech/consulting environment
- Currently enrolled or recent graduate with a bachelor’s degree (Business, Communications, Economics, Finance, Psychology, or related field)
- Exceptional people and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Detail-oriented, focused, well-organized— taking pride in the quality of work and self-motivated
- Patient and empathetic for helping others
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled