Department: MFG Career Training Program
Post End Date
Position Type: Employee
Position Reports To: Supervisor/Manager
Position Supervises: N/A
Pay Level: 15
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Complete assigned programs or program sections under supervision as a member of the team. Perform all jobs safely, efficiently and accurately to maintainand improve the performance of the entire plant in the areas of Safety, Quality, Reliability (SQR) and our Customer 1 st strategy. Role model anddemonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions
- Apply discipline specific principles through involvement in meaningful projects to expand technical and business skills. Disciplines include; HumanResources, Operations, Engineering, Sourcing & Procurement, Corporate Brands, Quality Assurance, Information systems and Finance.
- Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements.
- Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the SQF 2000 Systems.
- Accountable to the Kroger Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality Principles.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Current student actively pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- 0 to 1 year of related experience.
- Basic math skills.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to comprehend complex verbal and written instructions.
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Graduate degree in (discipline/s) preferred.
- Experience in manufacturing environment.
Leadership Behaviors: Achieves Results through Teamwork, Coaches and Develops Others, Communicates Effectively and Candidly, Executes with Excellence, Leads Change and Innovation, Leads through Positive Influence, Provides Clear and Strategic Direction, Puts the Customer First. For more information on the Kroger Leadership Behavior model, click here .
Education Level:High School Diploma/ GED Required
Regions: General Office- Cincinnati; Midwest
States: Indiana; Kentucky; Ohio