Want to create value with digital and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we!
There’s one in every group—the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mold and who gets inspired by the power of digital to transform organizations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what’s next!
Intern, Learning and Development
The L&D Intern role will support learning at Avanade through the probing and development of analytics solutions that drive Avanade’s ability to build the skills and capabilities of its employees.
Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Develop Power BI reporting to further Avanade’s skills agenda
- Conduct internal interviews and requirements collecting sessions with internal partners.
- Partner with ITS and L&D Operations teams to align processes that improve learning analytics capabilities
- Be a strategic partner for internal partners by educating them about their data
- Run one or more projects
- An innovative mentality and willingness to try new tools and approaches
- Support L&D Operations lead on strategic projects
Job Location: Seattle
With Avanade offices currently closed due to COVID-19, work will be completed remotely but you still must be located in Seattle.
Work Hours: 20 hours per week
Flexibility around the hours for ad hoc adjustments due to exams, etc.
Targeted Start Date: July 2020
- Actively pursuing a graduate or post graduate degree in one of the following areas:
- Industrial Organizational (IO) Psychology
- Business Administration
- Business Analytics
- Similar business degree
- Cumulative GPA of 3.2 or above
Your skill set and experience could include:
- Strong data analytics and statistical knowledge
- Experience conducting sophisticated quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Data extraction and visualization
- Organization/task management: being able to run various workstreams in parallel
- Validated verbal communications skills- able to optimally work with leadership and other team members
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent research and analysis skills
- MS PowerPoint skills -an eye for detail on formatting and graphics/charts
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and independently
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com