Montrose Environmental is truly paving the way in the environmental industry with our teams of talented innovators, creators and experts that are finding environmental solutions to today’s global challenges. Our qualified engineers, scientists, technicians, associates, and policy experts are proud of our collective expertise and the collaborative nature of our approach to helping clients.
What We Can Offer To You
Our Mission is: To help protect the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the soil that feeds us, and is supported by our Principles: We Value Our People, We Value Our Community, We Value Our Clients, We Value Our Shareholders. This 12-week paid internship is Part-Time, 20-24 hours weekly . With this internship, we offer you the chance to learn:
- Introduction to the dynamics of the mergers & acquisitions
- An ideal entry point into our firm if interested in a full-time position after graduation
- An excellent resume builder for those interested in a career in private equity, venture capital, investment banking, and other areas of business
- Develop qualitative research skills, quantitative skills in financial modeling, and deal experience
To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to perform each duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties and responsibilities.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and problem-solving skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Professional demeanor and strong customer service skills for internal clients
- Detail-oriented and flexible
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe, and Gmail
- Ability to work calmly and effectively to organize work, set priorities, meet critical deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team using excellent interpersonal and communication skills with personnel on all levels, both inside and outside the company
- Student standing in BA/BS in Business or related discipline.
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project-management skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified.
More About Us
We are an environmental services provider offering environmental planning and permitting, measurement and analytical services, and environmental resiliency and sustainability solutions. Our qualified engineers, scientists, technicians, associates, and policy experts are proud of our collective expertise and the collaborative nature of our approach to helping clients. We strive to optimize environmental resiliency in a way that effectively complements our clients’ decision-making and operations and efficiently fulfills their project requirements. Montrose Environmental Group has over 50 offices across the United States, Canada and Australia and over 1,300 employees – all ready to provide solutions for environmental needs.
We are going to be blunt – the way we work may not suit to everyone. Montrose is fast-paced and dynamic. You are your own boss, but you will get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart colleagues from Montrose and its service providers. Therefore, if freedom, autonomy, head-scratching professional challenges attract you, we could be the perfect match made in heaven.
Want to know more about Montrose? Visit and have fun!