Website AMERICAN SYSTEMS
WANTED: An Intern Software Application Developer Programmer with interest in software developmental test and evaluation techniques. The work will support the Code A Strategic Systems and Computing Department at Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division.
As The Intern Software Application Developer Programmer You Will
- Support various program offices and projects including NAVSEA, NAVAIR, MARCORSYSCOM, Strategic Systems Programs, Air Force Life Cycle Management Command (AFLCMC), Joint Cyber Command and Control (JCC2).
- Work with a team of driven, supportive and highly skilled professionals.
- Enjoy flexibility managing your work hours, college courses, and personal needs.
A week in the life of an Intern Software Application Developer Programmer:
- Attend and participate in meetings, conferences, panels, boards, and working groups to report programmatic and technical status and report contractor activities and issues, meetings, panels, and boards such as technical review boards (i.e.; preliminary design, critical design, and formulation review boards), Change Control Board (CCB), formal reviews and inspections, Developer Test Review (DTR), Test Readiness Reviews, In-Process Reviews, Load Baseline Readiness Reviews, Test Baseline Readiness Reviews, Software Deployment Readiness Reviews, Release Testing Review (RTR), Pre-Release Testing Review (PRTR) and Release Readiness Review (RRR) in addition to Sprint Reviews.
- Perform the technical data table design, development, production, modification, maintenance, monitoring, metrics-collection, and day-to-day technical management of underlying database structures and input/output mechanisms for those business software applications it develops and have been developed for NSWCDD corporate business applications.
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a government services contractor focused on delivering Strategic Solutions to complex national priority programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference, implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we deliver excellence every day. AWARDED BEST OF THE BEST by U.S. Veterans
- Completed at least two years of an under-graduate from an accredited college or university and with studies and classes that focused on data structuring, application development, and database design, and at least one programming language; preferably Java or HTML
- Experience with Sharepoint and enterprise business workflow software applications a plus