Summary Of Role
This position is for a Semiconductor Parametric Test Engineer Intern. Interns in this position assist Test engineer in the development and deployment of Inline Electrical Parametric Tests to execute Wafer Acceptance Tests on appropriate electrical structures for All appropriate Technologies in Fab10. Additionally, monitoring the Test System performance to ensure these Parametric Testers provide valid, repeatable data across the tester fleet. They perform extensive analysis to assess tester contribution and special test session techniques to identify Test issues point of cause, contain, and improve.
- Daily Tester signals monitoring / analysis to ensure Tester is performing within it’s specifications and delivering valid, accurate data
- Review of Tester Diagnostic
- Understand the Tester environment, Test Algorithms and Test sequence execution
- Gauge Repeatability & Reliability evaluations
- Tester Probecard Performance and impact on Data Validity
- Offline & Inline new Test program development and debug on Test System OR Benchprobers
- Interface regularly with Characterization Engineers, Failure analysis, and process Integration to validate Tester performance
- Generate new Test programs from Customer requirements for Parametric Test Build / execution
- Education – Post Graduate MS candidate currently enrolled in Electrical Engineering OR Computer Science
- Advanced Programming and Semiconductor Device knowledge
- Experience: 0-2 Years Semiconductor Device Test & Statistical Analysis
- Strong, effective communications and Leadership / Teamwork skills are required.
- Language Fluency – Fluent in English Language – written & verbal
- Post Graduate in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science (with BS minor in either)
- Experience in electrical Parametric Benchprobers and Characterization
- Experience in Programming
- Excellent interpersonal skills, energetic, motivated, and self-driven
- Demonstrate ability to work well within a global matrixed team / environment with minimal supervision
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to react to shifting priorities to meet business needs
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GLOBALFOUNDRIES goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.