Website Bleav Podcast Network
Bleav is Seeking Virtual Interns for Fall Semester
With the current environment, Bleav is taking our Fall Internships virtual.
The Bleav Podcast Network, (pronounced believe) the #1 network for professionals, specializes in topic-based podcasts. Bleav has over 300 Podcasts with a focus on sports team content, uniquely providing team fanbases with former players as hosts in football, basketball, baseball, hockey and soccer. In addition to team shows, Bleav creates highly engaging national and local podcasts with topic experts in multiple categories such as business, health, pop culture, sports, fitness, family, racing, film, esports, law, music, self-help, and more.
Bleav podcasts are available to be downloaded or streamed on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, Google Play, Luminary, Tunein, iHeart, Pandora and more. For supplementary information on hosts, podcasts, and Bleav, please visit @Bleavpodcasts or www.Bleav.com. #DoYouBleav!?
An Intern can have any background. However, we’re looking for college students and recent grads that excel in Broadcast Journalism, Sports Marketing, PR, Comm, Athletics, aspiring Agents and similar. This is an incredible opportunity to learn the business of podcasting and content creation, working with our hosts and professionals in dozens of industries.
· Research, develop, and produce leading content
· Social Media, Production, or Talent Management divisions
· Duration of internship is Aug 15/Sep 1 to Dec 15.
· Work from anywhere, anytime
· Incredibly fun, forward thinking platform
· Potential for rapid growth
· Applicant does not have to live in Los Angeles
· Fantastic Internship for a sports fan or those looking to work in sports