Website FIRE, Atlanta
We are FIRE.
We are the hottest new experiential marketing firm in the city of Atlanta!
We throw flame back into the human element of marketing events. We give all avenues of our work the attention to detail required to provide a superior experience for all of our clients. We take pride in our ability to work with clients across a large range of industries that are passionate about changing the way the world works. Our difference is the passion we coach and tailor toward each client. This radiates throughout our team environment which helps all our team members develop and grow within their careers.
We develop innovative strategies to market and promote our clients’ products and services. We provide our clients with our dedicated and passionate team to represent their brand. As a result of COVID-19, we are taking major precautions and have implemented new systems into the way we do things in order to make everyone’s health and safety a major priority. We are proud to say that we did not lay off a single employee during the lockdown and we are so excited to be providing more opportunity to recent graduates and other entry level candidates who may not have had as much control over job security during this time.
- Attending daily marketing strategy and planning meetings
- Territory Management and basic outside sales
- Peer mentorship and team building
- Continued education in marketing techniques and client campaign development/ promotional knowledge
- Meeting with new and prospective clients as well as their customer base face to face
- Creating and exploring marketing/branding opportunities in order to develop a customized marketing plan and execute from start to finish under supervision and with regular evaluation periods.
- Building and maintaining new client relationships
- Representing client brands in a professional manner
Our team oriented environment and high standards for excellence are conducive to individuals looking to gain experience and launch their long-term careers. Fire management believes the best results are produced by the means of the best communication.
Here are some qualifications you, our ideal candidate, should posses:
- Currently enrolled at a college or university
- Strong desire to exceed expectations; you are competitive and like to win
- Student mentality; willingness to learn and eager to have personalized mentoring from our Executive Team
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; you have the ability to be genuine and connect with diverse personality types with a personal, one-on-one approach
- High level of emotional intelligence; the ability to perceive, control, and evaluate emotions and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically
- Strong work ethic; the belief that hard work is intrinsically virtuous (opportunity = hard work)
- Excellent verbal communication skills; you are easy to talk to and communicate effectively in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Approachable and relatable demeanor; people not only gravitate to you, but feel comfortable in conversation with you
- Positive attitude is a must! Attitudes are infectious; we are a pro-optimist team!
- Strong consideration for candidates with leadership experience in community / collegiate, organizations, chapters, teams, groups, and societies.
Thank you for your interest! Apply below, we are hiring immediately! Only local candidates with Immediate Full Time availability will be considered.