Website sbe Lifestyle Hospitality
Internship – Social Media and Marketing
Welcome to sbe! A global tribe of individuals, partners and progressives, devoted to creating extraordinary experiences for our community throughout our proprietary brands – we are sbe.
Visionaries at the forefront of hospitality, cuisine, design, residences and entertainment, our lifestyle moments are forged with highly-curated and passionate service.
We are committed to authenticity, sophistication, mastery and innovation.
Our stage is the world.
Our time is now.
With this in mind, we foster a family environment built on values that describe our lifestyle, experiences and how we see the world. When you have a tribe such as ours and place it in and around the collection of accommodations, restaurants, nightlife and retail, you create a force that cannot be replicated by anyone else. We are an equal opportunity employer.
C3 is a partnership between sbe; Simon, a global leader in the ownership of premier shopping, dining, entertainment and mixed-use destinations; and Accor, the world- leading augmented hospitality group offering unique experiences in more than 5,000 hotels and residences across 110 destinations. By combining sbe’s ability to build and grow successful, award-winning food and beverage concepts, Simon’s extensive real estate footprint and Accor’s international hotel base of 5,000 properties, C3 is enviably positioned to be the leader and pioneer in the virtual kitchen space and currently operates four virtual brands with over 60 kitchens in New York, Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles.
We are on the hunt for highly-motivated, intelligent and creative university students and recent grads to participate in sbe’s Social Media and Marketing internship! You will support our Marketing team this summer in Los Angeles.
In this role, your primary focus will be Marketing and Social Media initiatives.
- Work with a diverse team of individuals across our Los Angeles, San Francisco and Vegas markets
- Work on C3 marketing projects and Social Media campaigns
- Complete general administrative duties such as drafting documents, scheduling and project management
- Assist with photo and video shoots
- Assist the Social Media Manager in engagement and online community management
- Identify new marketing and social media opportunities and partnerships
- Identify social media trends and research best practices
- Seek out and engage key influencers to partner with and push relevant content
- Research and propose additional marketing tactics to deploy across social platforms
- Passion for all things Social & Marketing-related
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including impeccable grammar and proofreading skills
- A self-starter that enjoys trying new things and researching best practices/new trends to grow social communities
- Extensive knowledge in social media and channels including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Possess a never-let-it-fail attitude!
Bonus Points For
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite applications: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Pursuing a BA/BS in marketing, communications, digital or related studies
Please Drop Us a Line And Include The Following Information For Us To Review
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
- A cover letter with a link to your LinkedIn profile
- PDF of your resume/CV
This is a paid internship with no academic credit. The target internship date is July 2020, with a 10-week minimum commitment.