Website Solomon Group
ABOUT SOLOMON GROUP
We are Entertainment. Solomon Group is a live experiences studio full of dreamers and doers, artists, designers, craftsmen, strategists and innovators. We are where technology and art meet. We are the future of entertainment.
Let’s Inspire Everyone, Together.
INTERNSHIP/TRAINEE PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Solomon Group internship/trainee program offers recent grads and senior undergraduates an opportunity to gain exposure to the inner workings of a top innovative and creative entertainment company. Solomon Group Trainees (SGTs) will participate in our comprehensive program where they are able to receive training and develop their skills and knowledge under the guidance of experienced leaders and professionals. The ideal candidate possesses passion for our entertainment industry, a positive attitude, and eagerness to learn.
Our group of trainees will rotate throughout departments across our Live Events, Exhibits & Environments, Customer Success, and Administration business units. A list of possible departments in which interns will be working with are below.
- Live Events Production
- Project Management, Exhibits & Environments
- Technical Design
- Technology (AV Integration)
- Customer Success
- Print Shop
- Deadline to apply to Solomon Group’s internship program is by August 7. All applications will be reviewed the week of August 10. You will be notified via email if you have been selected for an initial phone interview.
- Program will begin between the middle of September or beginning of October and run for 6-8 weeks. Flexibility and commitment to this time frame should be considered prior to application submittal.
- This is a paid internship and interns will need to be able to commit up to 40 hours/week.
- Solomon Group does not offer travel or housing stipends.
- The typical internship program’s hours are 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday through Friday. Schedule may vary based on which departments you are assigned to.
- The program will take place at both of our New Orleans area offices – one in Downtown New Orleans and the other in Elmwood.
IDEAL EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Recent college graduates or senior undergraduate pursuing Bachelor’s in Arts, Fine Arts, Branded Entertainment, Design, Film, Business, Skilled Trades or similar fields preferred.
- Experience working in fast-paced environment requiring organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to adjust priorities quickly, balance multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Technically competent and proficient in using Microsoft Suite – Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams.
- Eye for detail with the ability to manage multiple assignments.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exhibits helpful, courteous, and self-starter attitude; motivated about contributing to the success of their team.
- Flexibility and enthusiasm to perform assigned tasks.
Solomon Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.