The Influencer Marketing Agency helps brands engage and activate audiences worldwide through top influencers. We develop and execute creative influencer marketing strategies to amplify your brand story at scale and reach millions of people.
IMA x MediaMonks
IMA joined MediaMonks as part of the S4 Capital Group. S4 is a new era, new media solution embracing data, content, media and technology in an always on environment for global, multi-national, regional and local clients and for millennial-driven digital brands.
About The Internship
You will support our Los Angeles-based team in remotely collaboration with some of the best brands; influencers in the fashion, beauty and lifestyle industry on a full-time basis, starting End of Summer/Early Fall.
You will assist the Influencer Project Managers in executing campaigns, dig into the world of influencers and work with the biggest and upcoming talents and digital influencers and brainstorm for new ideas; concepts. Important tasks for this position are also to create decks and reports, administration tasks, planning and updating our data system.
In this position you will be able to work on projects with some of the leading brands worldwide, building your own experience. You will improve your communication, marketing and organization skills and knowledge of the digital fashion; lifestyle world under experienced supervision and have a great time with a young enthusiastic team.
- Loves digital, online branding, marketing, fashion; lifestyle;
- Is currently enrolled in Bachelor or Master marketing/ fashion/communication-related education;
- Reads and follows blogs, social media / is interested in the world of digital influence;
- Radiates positive energy;
- Gets things done under tight deadlines;
- Is organized and structured;
- Is able to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail;
- Speaks & writes English exceptionally well;
- Must be in Junior standing at University.
Why You Will Love Working At IMA
- You will be able to work on innovative and creative projects with top tier international customers;
- You will be part of a fast-growing, talented and highly motivated team and you will get many opportunities to develop, grow and learn;
- You will get a high level of independence and you will get the opportunity to build your own success and to explore your entrepreneurial spirit.
We are looking for a (part-time) intern who can start as soon as possible, for a period of 4 – 5 months.
This intern should be able to dedicate at least 3 full workdays to IMA.
Please note we are accepting applications from students who are already eligible to do an internship in LA.
Please note this is an unpaid internship for college credit.