Website Wilshire Associates
Wilshire Associates is currently seeking a highly-motivated college undergraduate or graduate student to join our Jersey City office in supporting our Wilshire Analytics business.
Wilshire Associates is a leading global investment technology, investment management and investment consulting firm with four business units including Wilshire Analytics, Wilshire Consulting, Wilshire Funds Management, and Wilshire Private Markets. Highly respected in all areas of its business, Wilshire Associates has offered customized industry-leading solutions meeting the needs of our clients for over 45 years.
What You’ll Do
- Assist with client-specific, as well as ad-hoc projects to improve internal processes and procedures
- Interact directly with the product team and relationship managers to scope out and build client reports
- Assist with organizing and utilizing data in SQL
What You Have
- All majors are encouraged to apply, however, a strong finance, business, engineering, mathematics, and/or statistics background is preferred
- Strong quantitative and analytical aptitude
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to work with large amounts of data
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and to effectively prioritize multiple projects
Visit Www.wilshire.com For Additional Company Information.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we afford equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including gender and gender identity), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, medical condition (as defined by California Government Code section 12926), or sexual orientation (defined as having a preference for heterosexuality, homosexuality or bisexuality, having a history of such a preference or being identified with such a preference). Our employees, as well as applicants and others with whom we do business, will not be subjected to sexual, racial, religious, ethnic, or any other form of unlawful harassment. In addition, Wilshire Associates adheres to the equal employment opportunity requirements of all states and localities in which it does business. We are completely committed to these principles not only because of the various laws which address these subjects, but because it is the right thing to do.
Wilshire Associates Incorporated is an SEC registered investment adviser and required to track certain political contributions under Rule 206(4)-5. As such, you may be required to disclose your prior political contributions.