IT Data & Analytics Intern
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Work Type: Internship
Locations: Roswell, GA or Neenah, WI
Start Dates: May
Summary Of Position
During the summer program, the intern will work within the Data & Analytics organization focused in one or several of the following areas:
- Analytics Platforms
- Data Modeling
- Data Science
- Data Visualization
The Data Science Interns may gain exposure in the following areas:
- Direct client interaction
- Business Requirement Gathering
- On-time Delivery
- Importance of an Outcome focus
- Development of Best Practices
- Industry Leading Tools in Respective Role
- Agile Development
- Current Junior to Grad Student with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Curiosity to solve business issues with data
- Critical thinking and ability to interrogate results
- Self-driven and motivated to accomplish goals
- Strong understanding of data modeling
- Leadership experience during college years
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week from May to August)
- Transportation to work location
- Authorized to work in the U.S. on a regular full-time basis
Role Specification Qualifications
- Analytics Platforms – SAP HANA, Azure, Tableau and PowerBI Troubleshooting and optimization
- Data Modeling – SAP HANA and/or Azure, Performance Focus
- Data Science – Machine Learning Expertise, SQL, Azure, R or Python
- Data Visualization – Tableau/Power BI & Data Visualization Techniques, Business Acumen
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This position may require a post-offer/pre-hire Physical Abilities Test (PAT) to confirm that individuals are able to perform the essential functions of the job.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship. This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications: