Website Hitachi Chemical Co. America, Ltd.
IT support work
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Respond to Service Desk requests as entered or assigned with a customer-centric focus
- Assist with IT Services projects and related work as assigned
- Assist with PC Support processes
- PC Builds
- Software configuration
- Profile management
- Delivery and Reclaim
- Assist with Printer Maintenance
- Assist IT Hardware Asset Management
- Inventory updates
- Move/Organize Hardware
- Activities include monitoring our Service Desk system and other monitoring systems, providing an initial response to requests, incidents, and alerts and escalating issues as appropriate and in a timely manner
- Working knowledge of Windows / Windows environment
- Able to manage complex open issues and timelines with accuracy and organization.
- Strong communication skills within international organizations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Technical capacity and thoroughness in managing information systems.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
Education And Experience
- Full time student pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or Computer Science
This job requires working in different environments. Those environments include working in a typical office environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. This job requires some amount of physical lifting. The applicant may be expected to lift 30-40 lb. boxes containing computer equipment for short amounts of time.
Position Type And Expected Hours Of Work
Three month internship
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Affirmative Action Plan/equal Employer Opportunity (AAP/EEO) Statement
Hitachi Chemical Co. America, Ltd. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Hitachi Chemical Co. America, Ltd. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Hitachi management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.