You love working with computers. You eat, sleep and breathe 1s and 0s. If given the opportunity, you’d go full cyborg in a heartbeat. OK, maybe you wouldn’t go that far; our point is that technology is your strength. All that’s left is to find the perfect opportunity to kick-start your career. We have just the thing.
InterWorks is seeking an up-and-coming Internal IT Technician to join our IT Services crew. You’ll be on the front lines of a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, using your IT wizardry to help implement state-of-the-art technology and provide top-notch support to a globally recognized team of tech experts. Sounds like pretty sweet gig, right? The deal only gets sweeter.
Unlike other IT jobs, we give you the power to build the career you want. As part of our diverse team, you’ll collaborate with brilliant minds and learn from the very best. It also helps that the workflow is always interesting. You’ll constantly be encountering new technologies and will never work the same day twice. For lifelong learners who thrive on variety, we believe it’s a dream come true.
What can you expect from InterWorks? Well, we pride ourselves on having an exciting work environment, with a unique company culture. InterWorks employees are some the most intelligent and friendly people you will ever meet, and they are the primary reason for the success of InterWorks. Joining the InterWorks team as an Internal IT Technician means joining a family, and our family is growing faster than ever.
What You’ll Do
- Support colleagues with a variety of internal IT support tasks
- Manage software and hardware updates across company machines/devices
- Aid in development and maintenance of internal systems
- Assist with workstation set-up for new hires
What You’ll Need
We’re less concerned with specific knowledge and more concerned with what makes you, you. That said, it helps to have the following skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, eager to assist users
- Considerable organization skills with high attention to detail
- Motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Experience managing desktop and laptop computers
- Experience working in both wired and wireless networking environments
- Ability to provide support for a range of hardware, software and printing
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
What We’d Like You To Have
- Multiple OS support experience, including MS Windows Desktop and Server, macOS, and various distributions of Linux
- Experience in a Windows Active Directory environment
InterWorks is a people-focused tech consultancy that empowers clients with customized, collaborative solutions, and we love pursuing innovation alongside people who inspire us. Our approach to work and community is unique and unconventional—just like us—and that’s the way we want it. The only thing missing is you.