OrthoCincy is seeking an IT Intern to join our physician-owned orthopaedic group.
General Summary: Provide technical support for network, PCs, and printers, and other IT hardware and software. Assist the IT staff in procuring, receiving, storing, installing, and testing of peripheral computer equipment, software and supplies.
Essential Job Functions
- Work with physical and virtual servers throughout their life cycle.
- Perform desktop/laptop imaging and specialty application testing.
- Upgrade, repair, and maintain hardware and software.
- Test and perform hardware and software installations for end-user devices.
- Assist the IT staff in procuring, receiving, storing, installing, and testing of peripheral computer equipment, software and supplies.
- Troubleshoot and researching problems for users.
- Record and maintain inventory of hardware and software.
- Provide end user training and support on hardware and software, both in person and remotely for all locations.
- Move phones and computers as employee relocate within the office.
- Interact with all internal departments, consultants, outside support staff and material vendors.
- Perform other duties that may be necessary or in the best interest of the practice.
Education/Experience: Minimum 1 year experience with IT support functions related to a wide variety of computer hardware, servers, and software, preferably in a health care setting.
Other Requirements: Schedules will change as department needs change, including overtime and weekends.